Tillingham - Site Maintenance
Site survey and initial visits to bring overgrown site areas and grass to an attractive, cared for level.
Twice monthly visits for lawn cuts, strimming and weeding.
Maintenance to balancing pond area and overgrown weeds and nettles.
Reduction to height of boundary trees and hedges as well as facing off to both sides. All waste chipped and shredded on site and used as mulch weed suppressant.
Fences repaired upon request at agreed price.
- Meeting with Managing Agents to agree works
- Initial full cut back to overgrown site and boundaries.
- Green wasted shredded o site and use as weed suppressant
- Lawn areas strimmed and cut fortnightly
- Boundary Hedging faced and topped off
- Overgrown balancing pond area cut back and cleared
- Construction rubbish removed off site and disposed of ethically