Chelmsford - School
Site survey - Numerous works required on site. Driveway borders and school approach overgrown, cut back and cleared. Identified paths removed and reinstated as grass areas reducing hazards and creating safer schools environment. Large area of horse manure - over 5 tons removed leaving areas clean. 10 trees cut and stumps ground out. Strimming and cutting to 2 large field areas.
- Site survey identifying risks and priorities.
- All Baines gardening staff subject to enhanced DBS checks to reassure school re safety of staff to work in school environment.
- Entrance way borders cut and cleared making more attractive approach.
- 10 trees cut and stumps removed. Cut trees, branches and debris used to create a natural boundary to external borders.
- Removal of 5 ton of horse manure
- Damaged pathways identified and removed - replaced and grass reinstated with topsoil and seeding to areas.
- Ongoing works as agreed